top of page
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
As a special measure during the current coronavirus outbreak, all new and outstanding bookings can be transferred free of charge to any of our future course dates within 12 months of the original booking.
1. Bookings may be made online via the Cardiff First Aid Centre website, by email or telephone.
2. Payment for all courses should be made at time of booking via our online bookings and payment system (credit card, debit card or Paypal accepted). Payment via bank transfer is also welcome.
Payments via bank transfer should be made to:
Cardiff First Aid Centre, Lloyds Bank PLC, sort code : 30-96-52, account number : 24374568
3. In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary for us to cancel and/or reschedule training courses. In such cases we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible and a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of course fees paid will be offered.
4. Cancellation or change of course date by the client
Change of course dates - clients can change the date of their course (subject to availability) at no extra cost subject to a minimum of seven days notice. In the case of less that seven days notice of non-attendance a 50% discount will be offered on alternative course dates.
Cancellation - clients can cancel their course and a full refund will be given subject to a minimum of fourteen days notice. In the case of less than fourteen days notice of cancellation the full fee is payable and no refund will be available.
Cancellation or change of course date can be made initially by telephone but must be followed up with confirmation via email or in writing.
5. In the case of non-attendance (for whatever reason) without the required notice being given, the full course fee will remain payable.
6. To conform with Health & Safety Executive requirements for statutory certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory. If delegates arrive late for a course, or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept them for training if we feel they will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable.
7. Cardiff First Aid Centre reserves the right to cancel any course if there are insufficient numbers to run a viable course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another course date or a full refund.
8. Cardiff First Aid Centre reserves the right to alter pricing and/or course content as necessary and without prior notice.
bottom of page